Chocolate flavored eggless PancakesWhile cooking the pancakes you can cover it so that it becomes more fluffy and soft and the moisture is locked in it.meghnapatkar
All purpose flour
2 1/2 tablespoons
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients (all purpose flour, sugar, salt, baking soda) together with the whisk.
- Add milk along with oil and mix gently till all the lumps dissipate.
- Add the chocolate syrup and mix it properly. Set aside for 10 mins.
- In the meanwhile, heat an iron skillet (pan) until it gets hot. Then put it on medium or low flame.
- Grease the skillet with butter. Pour 1/4th cup of the batter on the skillet carefully. Do not try to spread it.
- Wait till the bubbles pop over the pancake and the color changes. Flip it over.
- Cook the other side for a minute or two and take it out on a serving plate.
- Pour some chocolate syrup on the already yummy chocolaty pancakes if you like and serve it hot.
While cooking the pancakes you can cover it so that it becomes more fluffy and soft and the moisture is locked in it.