Snack- 1 hour max
Simple potato cheese tikkisSnack- 1 hour maxmeghnapatkar
Potatoes boiled and smashed
French Beans chopped
Oil to deep fry
- For the dough:
Take a big bowl. Add 1 cup maida, 1 cup wheat flour, a pinch of salt, and 1 cup water. Mix the ingredients with your hands to prepare the dough. When the dough is ready add a teaspoon of oil to make it non sticky.
- For the stuffing:
Take another bowl. Add the boiled and smashed potatoes, chopped onions, chopped carrots and chopped french beans, 4 green chilly, salt to taste, grated cheese, cheese spread and mayonnaise. Mix the ingredients well.
- Make small balls of the dough. Roll them flat in a circular shape.
- Fill the stuffing in the rolled, flat dough and seal it.
- Heat the oil in a pan. and deep fry the tikkis/ balls.
- Serve hot with salsa sauce or tomato ketchup.
- Note* You can also add boiled chicken pieces in the stuffing